Went for RAPTURE! last night.. great performance as usual.. third time i've attended their concert..
Thought the place look extremely familiar, like we've played once in there before.. and, true enough, its during Journey!, temasek sec's musical 04.. and memories rushed back into my mind.. i recall sitting at the pitch black pit (?), resorting to lamp lights for scores and mirrors on stand juz to catch a glimpse of what was happening up there on stage..
"What a Journey I had
through the good and the bad
and thru' all of the struggles, of happy and sad
I can run and I hide and pretend that i'm not wrong
But thi's home is a place I belong.. "
"Imagine.. Fans screaming in delight!
imagine.. The carpets, flashing lights!
imagine.. My smile and teeth so white!
A star is born tonight!! ...
Puff up, put on my dress
So grand, elegant the best,
Call the Limo,
i'm on my way
I am no more a girl
Here what, i have to say
Look at me , your star today.. "
Heard this songs so many thousand and one times den, till we can memorise and start imitating how exactly the actors behave and sound like den (wink* ;)
oh yah, and the second time i went to the RAPtURe concert with debz.. watching the dancers and running thru the exact same thoughts.. our promise, of going to learn dancing after o's??? =S (im always amazed at how well people can dance.. haha compared to me.. wonder wad have gotten into the judges mind for talentime 02.. )
Time to get back to work.. Woodwind quintet, comm stuff, band stuff, (plus upcoming bio olympiad stuff if im joining), on top of the whole mountain of school work.. haiy.. jia you jia you! liming dun stress yourself up man.. Muz treasure all u've got and enjoy life to the fullest... ciao!~
Sunday, July 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment