hmm, today, a long day which feels surprisingly short.. finally getting into the study mood.. found a good new hangout today!! together with TJ mugging phenomenon.. woah scary sia.. EVERY where is packed with students mugging for the next exam.. EVERY place we tried (to find a nice cooling place to do our work) was packed, every single corner of the library was taken, tables under LT2, even the side tables at the audi area.. there are even people sitting on the corridors studying!!
Anyway, think I'm just making a big fuss lah.. Haha.. but oh wells, bandroom's still the best place to hangout! Just that its a pity all my other classmates can't go in, then i can't abandon them also.. I'm missing band and the band people and the yr2s! Can't wait for everything to be over.. but then again, One year would be gone by then.. haiz, must time past so fast? It seemed that so many things happened in such a short time. Soon it'll be J2 -> A lvls, then University??? oh my, can't imagine sia..
ahhhh... I can't wait to watch the 7pm Dragon show on channel 8 tml!!! I've no idea why am i so obsessed with that show.. but.. Li Bin's such a nice person!!!!!!!! and ShuiLingLong very pretty!! another ai de si qu huo lai love story .. heh (:
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment