Thursday, December 08, 2005

Meme(?) from viv's blog..

1.I have little or no patience when it comes to erm.. waiting for people who are late?
2. I wish I could spend more time with.. my friends and family. have a healthy balance btw both.
3. The most productive thing I accomplished this past weekend was to.. hm.. coming up with designs of fiesta programme booklet.
4. The most enjoyable thing I did this weekend.. band chalet counted?
5. I've always wanted to learn how to dance gracefully..
6. If money wasn't an issue, i'll buy things i like and buy things for my frenz n family whenever i feel like it.
7. I blog because im either bored, or i need to sort out my thoughts, or juz to keep my frenz updated bout my life (thats if they are interested in the first place)

----------
1. Sometimes I wish I could just live life the way i like, with no restrictions and wad not.. duno how to say..
2. If I could take a long weekend to go for holiday, I'd be very happy.
3. The world would be a better place if more people would just be more understanding and not bear grudges and the list goes on...
4. One of my greatest qualities is that i'm always willing to listen. (sounds funny)
5. The one thing about me that I need to work on is to be more decisive and confident, have a mind of my own.
6. Happiness is to know that there are people who care and love you for who you are?

----------
I say ... and you think ... ?

Heads up :: sky
Kicker :: kids shoe
Aggressive :: violent
Getting ugly :: huh?
To be continued :: sianz muz wait for the next episode
Twist :: twister (u know.. that game)
Form :: form a straight line?
On the road :: be careful
Import :: food?
Flowers :: nice

------------
1. What do you do for fun? change blog templates, play around with photoshop designing sth.. lol
2.Is there a person from your past you would like to talk to again, even if it would be a potentially painful conversation? nope
3.What is your favorite comfort food? wads comfort food.. chocolate?
4. What is your preferred form of self-expression? (Do you dance; or express yourself through music, conversation, etc.) writing my diary?
5. You just received $5000; what do you spend it on?
get a new bag, new clothes, christmas presents for everybody..

----------
1. What are you most self-conscious about? what people think of me..
2. What's your favourite word(s)? haha.. lotsa.. rite, fine, geez, wadeva, ah bleah, huh?
3. What's your biggest fear? loneliness
4. What's the weirdest thing ever to happen to you at work/school? cant rmb any at the moment.
5.If you were going to have a revolution, what kind of society would you create? (why always ask this kinda questions.. ) happy, peaceful, hatred-less, friendly society

---------
5 snacks I enjoy:
-ChocolateS
-tidbits
-fresh milk counted? chocolate honeycombed milk ;) strawberry milk..
-aiya, any nice edible food

5 songs I know all the words to:
-Come what may
-tonghua
-at the beginning
-mary had a little lamb
-baa baa black ship? (aiya, ive got bad memory.. prob know the chorus parts only)

5 things I would never wear:
-ultra short skirts.
-ultra short shorts.
-too skimpy clothes?
-too flowery and bright stuffs? i duno le

5 favourite TV shows:
seldom watch tv.. my grandpa's the one hogging the tv.. so cant blame me.. chinese tv serials? hm.. that dragon show?

5 bad habits:
- always saying "later" when my parents ask me to do stuff den later forget bout it.. (but is not purposely onee)
- being lame and cold (it juz comes naturally!)
- being whiny
- procrastination
- being forgetful

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i tink some of my answers are like, not answering the question.. but oh wells.. do i really care??
time to get down to work and do my homework..
i hope that everything will go well for fiesta..
thanks to some people, sunyanzi and jay chou's songs are stuck in my head.

No comments: